I’m sure these are what you need for juicing and your juicer would love.
1-Epica 18-Oz. Glass Beverage Bottles, Set of 6 – Best Seller on Amazon – to store all of your juice – Highly recommended!
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EARTH-FRIENDLY JUICE BOTTLES IN YOUR KITCHEN: Your fresh-squeezed juices look gorgeous on your table and in your fridge in these classy air-tight and Eco-friendly bottles.
- TAKE YOUR HOME-SQUEEZED JUICES AND SMOOTHIES ON THE ROAD: It’s easier than ever to take your healthy homemade juices and smoothies with you when you carry them in your Epica Bottles.
- DURABLE LEAD-FREE GLASS WITH AN EXTRA-WIDE MOUTH: Most water and juice bottles are a pain to fill and wash but the wide mouth on these Epica Bottles make everything from filling to cleanup easy.
- AIR AND WATER-TIGHT STAINLESS STEEL CAP WON’T LEAK: Each cap is lined with a rubber O-ring so it will never leave a leaky mess in your car or bag. Oxygen can’t get in to break down the enzymes and ruin your juices.
- 18 OZ. BOTTLES FIT IN YOUR LUNCH BAG OR CUP HOLDER: Take your bottles with you wherever you go – in the car, school or work. At 9 in. tall and 2.5 in. diameter, they fit in most car cup holders.
2- OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush – Best Seller on Amazon – to Easily Make Every Bottle Shine – Highly recommended!
The OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush features a bristle head designed for gentle cleaning and serious scrubbing. The durable neck flexes for easy reach inside bottles, pitchers and carafes. The Brush has a soft, non-slip grip, even when wet.
OXO Good Grips Bottle Brush:
- Durable neck flexes for easy reach inside bottles, pitchers and carafes
- Stiffer bristles clean hard-to-reach corners while soft bristles are gentle enough for crystal and stemware
- Soft, non-slip grip
Dimensions: Measures 11.2 in. x 6.3 in. x 11.9 in.
A Closer Look: The brush is safe for stemware as well as baby bottles and other delicate containers.
Take Care: Dishwasher safe.
About the Brand: OXO was born in 1990, the first group of 15 OXO Good Grips kitchen tools was introduced to the U.S. market. These ergonomically-designed, trans generational tools set a new standard for the industry and raised the bar of consumer expectation for comfort and performance.
3- Shun DM0706 Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife – A nice knife makes cutting your produce feel like butter. Highly recommended!
- Blade core consists of high-carbon VG-10, a Japanese super steel known for its edge retention, allowing the knives to hold their sharp edges for years.
- Blades boast a 16-degree angle, making these the sharpest knives out of the box. This is sharper than traditional European blades, which are usually sharpened to 20-22 degrees.
- Clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side for strength and flexibility. This metal is corrosion-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Damascus styling adds to the beauty of the knife while the microscopic air pockets created by the cladding process reduces friction during slicing.
- D-shaped handle fits in the palm and provides comfort and control, keeping the knife’s handle secure in the hand during use.
- Available standard in D-shaped handle styles or by special order in reverse D-shaped handle styles.
- Pakkawood handles, made of resin-impregnated hardwood, are NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Produced in Seki City, Japan, the capital of samurai sword manufacturing.
- Rockwell hardness rating of 60-61 ensures that it takes and holds its incredibly sharp edge longer.
- Hand wash and dry recommended; limited lifetime warranty.