Since the last decade, there are many studies regarding benefits of juices. Everything comes with its pros and cons but juices (fresh fruit/veg juices only) are the only thing which comes with benefits only. Many types of research have had shown that juices obtained from artificial flavors are not as healthy as from natural fruits. Juices with artificial flavor can give you the similar taste but not similar healthy nutrition. According to an expert, juices from natural fruits are need of the children in this age.
Juicing fruits or vegetables (depending on taste) is the most popular way of getting nutritive elements. In this method, the juice is obtained by extracting the fruits or vegetables. Drinking juices provide you with similar nutrients as present in raw veg or fruits.
To extract juice from the fruits or vegetables definitely you will need best juicers from best juicer brands. If you are looking for fair reviews for best juicers on the market before you buy, this is the right place for you.
Top 10 Best Juicers Comparison Table 2017
Please take a look and go through this table of top 10 best juicers 2016 on the market. To see detailed reviews and information, click on each link below.
BEST JUICER BRANDS
A juicer or juice extractor is an household appliance that grinds fruits and vegetables and produces juice. Normally, people are lazy to eat fruits and vegetables because it takes time and effort to bite and chew. The objective of having a juice extractor is to make fruits and vegetables more enjoyable and easier to consume.
One of the best techniques to get the nutrients you want from fruits and vegetables is simply through the whole juicing process. Nowadays, many people benefit from juicers to accentuate the complete nutriment successfully.
Of course, if you want to start the process of juice, you need to identify the most effective juicers around . Choose a quality juicer, not a mixer. Juicers separate the pulp from the liquid while mixing only turn fruits and vegetables in the liquid, the mixture of juice and pulp simultaneously. Based on our research on the market, 3 best juicer brands are Omega, Breville, and Kuvings.
BENEFITS OF JUICING
Juicing has many advantages. Firstly, the juice helps to increase the rate of absorption of our digestive system. Our body can successfully take in more nutrients from juice intake when compared with those in fruits and vegetables that we take by chewing in the mouth.
Not only does juicing provide a very important dose of nutrients, it is also good for those of us regularly on the go. Today, we have all gone out and we are busy. We make nutritional compromises just to accommodate our busy schedules .
No matter how busy we are, good nutrition is always good nutrition.There are many ways that we can contain our busy schedule, without our health. One such way is drinking juice!
However, juice is alkaline in nature. Thus, it neutralises the pH value of the blood and consequently improving the blood flow. Drinking juice may raise the frequency of urination thus improving detoxification of the body.
Drinking juice is one of the simplest ways to do something great for your health. If you want to have more energy, improve weight loss, boost your immune system or fight ageing effects, then drinking juice regularly may be the best thing for you.
Nonetheless, you will naturally gain more energy from drinking juice because you will be juicing foods that contain vitamins and nutrients that give you real fruits and vegetables energy. Juicing is a good way to get an instant boost of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help power you through your day with the real, natural energy. And best masticating juicer or best centrifugal juicer can help you juice foods.
WHAT ARE TYPES OF JUICERS
A good juicer from best juicer brands is one of the most effective tools to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. With a juicer or juice extractor, you can extract juice from healthy fruits and vegetables in no time and drink the juice instantly, while it is still fresh. Without a juicer, it will take a whole lot of time to successfully extract the fruit or vegetable juice.
There are different kinds of juicers available on the market today. Often juicers are referred to as one of the following:
- Centrifugal juicer (fast juicers) OR
- Masticating juicer (slow or cold press juicers)
To know more about main differences between these two types, please read centrifugal vs. masticating juicers
These kind of juicing machines operate at very high Revolution Per Minute (RMP) and juice very quickly. This makes them the ideal choice for those short on time. The high-speed spinning motor turns a circular disc style blade that acts very similar to a cheese grater.
The teeth shred the food into a pulp, and the centrifugal motion pulls the juice out of the pulp and through the mesh filter, where it is funneled out of the juicer via a spigot. In most centrifugal juicers, the pulp, once most of the juice has been pulled out, is ejected into a separate collection chamber.
Centrifugal juicers work best with soft and hard fruits and vegetables, but not quite as well with leafy greens like kale or spinach, or with wheatgrass
- Depending on which make and model, you can purchase one very inexpensively
- Large chute allows you to juice whole pieces of fruit or vegetables without chopping
- Fast, easy to use and clean
- Easy to find. Available in most department or retail stores
- Great for beginner juicers trying to decide if juicing is right for them
- The high speed blade does not open the cell of the plant enough to extract all of its nutritional value
- Not as efficient at juicing soft leafy greens like wheat grass, spinach, etc.
- Because of the high speed, some of the nutritional content is lost
- Unable to make nut butters, nut milks, baby foods, etc.
- Can be very loud while operating
Masticating juicers are more expensive than centrifugal juicers. They are high-end juice extractors that are popular with juicing purists, they are also known to have numerous features that make juicing an easy task. The aim of this type of juicer is to create the most nutritious juices. These juicers also run at a very slow RPMs.
Juice drains out of the underside of the tube, while the pulp is squeezed out at the end of the tube. Because of the slower crushing and squeezing action, masticating juicers can process leafy greens and wheatgrass, and the juice that they produce will last much longer than juice made in a centrifugal juicer, which should be consumed right away as it starts losing nutrients nearly immediately.
- Low speed processes at 80 rpm, which prevents oxidation of the juice and preserves more nutrients
- Juice can be stored and used for up to 72 hours
- High yield of juice
- Vertical design saves space
- Innovative auto cleaning system of the Omega VRT cleans the screen while juicing for better efficiency
- Juices wheat grass and other greens very efficiently
- Great for making nut milks, sorbets, nut butters and baby food
- Masticating juicers can be more expensive to buy
- Smaller chute requires cutting produce into small pieces. Celery can get caught in it quite easily and needs to be chopped ahead of time.
- Masticating juicers take longer to clean and put together than centrifugal juicers
Please check out our top 5 picks
The Omega VRT350 vertical masticating style juicer features the high efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the VRT processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm.
The Kuvings Multi-Purpose Slow Juicer is the right choice for the health-conscious individuals who want greater variety in their daily juicing routine. It employs a low speed masticating technology for minimal heat build-up and oxidation and provides juice that is richer in healthy enzymes and vitamins.
The Kuvings Silent Juicer is loaded with features that will help kick start your day with healthy and delicious, all natural juice. The low-speed masticating technology quickly and quietly provides you with a higher yield of juice that's smoother, more consistent, and richer in antioxidants and vitamins.
Omega's Nutrition Centers are "masticating-style" juice extracts and more. A masticating juicer juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. The auger system forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheatgrass and leafy vegetables.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A JUICER
A juicer that juices everything, fast and efficient and also cleans itself, is yet to be invented. In the meantime you need to pick one that suits your need, juicing pattern and the kind of things you want to juice regularly.
However, before buying a juicer or a juice extractor, kindly take these factors into consideration:
While masticating juicers are slower than centrifugal juicers. It all boils down to what you want, your choice matters. Take note of this factor.
Masticating juicers on the other hand tend to be somewhat quite when running since they operate at much slower speeds. These are the best juicers for anyone concerned about noise, but they are also some of the most expensive options.
For example, if you want to juice a lot kale, spinach, herbs, cabbage, lettuce, or wheatgrass, then the best juicers for this would be masticating models because this type of juicer produces slightly higher juice yields. If you just need a juicer for fruit juices for your family, then centrifugal models might be the best choice. Note that both types of juicers are able to get juice from fruits and vegetables dropped into them. So, choosing a suitable juicer depends on your needs.
Centrifugal extractors tend to be cheap compared to the price of masticating models, but there bargains to be had on both sides. Unique centrifugal machines can range between $100 and $400.
Masticating juicers, on the their hand, tend to be a little bit costlier. Horizontal models can range between $200 and $400, If you are willing to spend $250+ you will definitely get a high quality juicer that should last you at least years.
HOW WE DO REVIEW TO CHOOSE BEST JUICERS
1) First, we look for best juicer brands on Amazon that have consistently received the highest ratings. We check out what they have to offer and also look closely at what customers said in their reviews.
2) Then we review every last detail of the best-selling products we found, and we’ve made these reviews available on the right side of this page, which greatly helps buyers to choose a suitable juicer they need. Please click on each product to see detailed reviews.
3) Finally, we create our Comparison Chart that let you easily compare every product we reviewed. On this site, we have found three best juicer brands on the market to review, which are Omega, Breville, and Kuvings.
4) In addition, potential buyers also are able to compare between various juicers from best juicer brands we reviewed on this site by selecting “Add to compare” button on each post, then click Compare to get comparison results. Based on our reviews and your comparison, you will be able to find best juicer brands for your family.
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO JUICING AND JUICERS (INFOGRAPHIC)