If you are looking for best blender for juicing, this review might be helpful for you. Buying a juicer can provide you with an amazing way to improve your general health by adding more fresh fruit and vegetables to your diet. Presently, various types of juicers are available and each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. All the juicers have one thing in common which is the fact that they must be washed after each use to keep them performing efficiently. Omega juicer parts are well built and designed to make cleaning an absolute breeze.
If you want to enjoy nutritious and healthy juice, without going through the trouble of immense preparation work, the Omega BMJ330 350-Watt Stainless-steel Pulp Ejection Juicer can do the perfect job for you. Notwithstanding, just like every other juice extractors on the market, it has its pros and cons, and may not be fully suitable for every single juice lover.
The juicer is quite simple to use, easy to clean, compact and sturdy enough for space-saving storage. The question is: will this juicer satisfy all YOUR needs and expectations? Find out in this comprehensive review of the great machine.
- Product Dimension: 12.5 x 8 x 15 inches
- Item Weight: 11.8 pounds
- Product type: Centrifugal Juicer
- Product Model: BMJ330
- Manufacturer: Omega Juicers
- Origin: USA
- Moto: 350 Watt
- Speed: 12,000 RPM
- Warranty: 10 Years
FEATURES OF OMEGA BMJ330
- 350-watt commercial pulp-ejection-style juicer in a compact, portable size
- 1/2-horsepower induction motor for 12,000 RPMs; stainless-steel blade, basket, and cover
- Oversized chute accommodates whole produce; juice dispenses directly into glass
- Automatic pulp-ejection system; large-capacity pulp collector; UL-approved
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 8 by 15 inches; 10-year limited warranty
- Voltage used: 110V
- Mega Mouth Pulp Ejection style juicing system.
- Extra-large feed chute accommodates larger portions and even whole fruits. This means less cutting and preparation time for you.
- Powerful 1/2 Horsepower motor is strong enough for the larger portions.
- The powerful commercial grade motor rips through the task of juicing in half the time as most juicers, extracting the most amount of juice in minimal time.
- Clean-up couldn’t be easier. Pulp automatically ejects into the bin in the back of the juicer. Simply dump the pulp when container is full and continue use.
- Very economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
Wide Feed Chute
Omega BMJ330 Juice extractor is also referred to as the Omega Big Mouth Juicer, because of the wide feed chute. Just throw in the whole fruits or vegetables and turn on the juicer to get seed-free, pulp-free juice. The mega mouth feed tube can also handle large portions of produce as well as whole fruits, thus cutting preparation time shorter.
The Omega BMJ330 is extremely affordable, meanwhile other juicers of the same category can simply cost you double the price of an Omega BMJ330 juicer – yes it beats all the other juicers! It is versatile and fairly priced, so there’s no excuse you wouldn’t want to get into juicing with this nice machine.
Great Juice Quality
The juicer produces high quality healthy juice. Users also love the fact that it produces great tasting juices that are full of nutrients from their ingredients. This juicer is good for the money.
High Juice Yield
The machine’s ability to juice until leaving a very dry pulp is highly commended by most users who felt that they got the most yield out of their ingredients. It can extract sap out of almost any ingredient – no need buying different juicer for different purpose. Unlike many other conventional juicers that leave moist pulp, it extracts a lot more juice and you get completely dry pulp.
Fast And Efficient
The Omega BMJ330 Pulp Ejection Juicer also juices rapidly and can accurately handle frequent use even with a great volume of ingredients. The high RPM and the powerful motor is responsible for this. Great feature!
Easy To Clean
The juicer is very easy to clean to clean, quite simple to use, compact enough to sit comfortably on the top of your kitchen counter. It is fabulously easy to use and takes just a few minutes to Wash off.
The Omega BMJ330 juice extractor does not really do well on wheatgrass and leafy greens compared to a masticating juice extractor.
In addition, it is quite noisy but not as loud as the centrifugal juicers on the market. Juice jug is not included in the package too, so you will have to buy one separately.
CONCLUSIONS FOR BUYERS
- Amazingly, Omega BMJ330 High Speed Juicer is a very good choice for almost everyone, from those who want to get the maximum juice with all the required enzymes, to those looking to buy a juicer that does not eat up their valuable hours in food preparation, juicing and washing.
- If you are looking for a compact, sturdy and portable juicer that has the power of high-grade juicers, Omega BMJ330 Juicer is a must for you to check out. The machine is simple to use, easy to clean as seen in other previous models and compact enough for space-saving storage.
- It has an average rating of 3.5 from more than 215 user reviews. The rating is a little low when compared to customer reviews for centrifugal juicers from Breville brand. Whether you are in for some fruity delights or vegetable nutrients, you will surely get what you pay for with this great machine, one of the best blender for juicing.
The latest recipe book from star of the inspiring weight loss documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead; contains 101 delicious juice recipes (with 101 pictures) to optimize your health, help you slim down, and satisfy your taste buds.
Enjoy healthy, great-tasting juice quickly and easily with this electric fruit-and-vegetable juicer. The Omega BMJ330 is a 350-watt juicer with an efficient 1/2-horsepower induction motor for 12,000 RPMs of speed. This continuous, pulp-ejection style juicer features an extra large feed chute.